Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
02 Apr 2021
Greetings All,

I have been away for a while but I'm back and with an all new podcast.

You can check out on the blog here: theslackersmethod.com/en/september-man-s...eptember-man-is-back

Check it out and feel free to share!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Would you let a love doll keep you company? 7 months 4 days ago #56444

Personally, I think of course you can, this is because I was in a car accident last year, resulting in the lower half of my body is basically paralyzed, but the physiological organs are still reactive, because this is the last stubbornness belonging to the adult man. My wife not only did not blame me, but also has been suggesting that I buy half body sexdoll , this is not only to alleviate their own physiological needs, but also can be said to be my emotional attachment.

When my friend heard that I wanted to buy a sex doll, he said that I should pick a woman with big boobs, no man can resist the temptation of big boobs and big ass, including himself. granny sexdoll meets this condition, the devil's body attracts your eyes, release your own nature, bring her home, I believe she can bring you an unexpected surprise.

You can pick your favorite doll or even customize your dream girl. The Black Friday event has been opened, there is already 20% discount, if you have more questions, you can consult their official customer service, they are 24*7 for you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds